Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Tim Allen Gets A Call From His Agent

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Jeff Westcott: Heya Tim, did I catch you at a bad time?

Tim Allen: Not at all Jeff--you caught me at a burger time.

JW: Oh, are you cooking burgers or something?

TA: Choo-choo! All aboard the BBQ express!

JW: Listen Tim, I need to talk to you about a job.

TA: The Santa Clause 4? I'll do it.

JW: No Tim. Not The Santa Clause 4.

TA: What, script troubles? If you want I can send over some of my notes. I've had some really interesting ideas about-

JW: Tim, no, please just listen. This is a serious script. Meaty. I think it could do wonders for you.

TA: Oh okay okay, I like it. I like where this is going. So what's the story? Do I turn into some kind of a bear?

JW: What? no.

TA: Do I unexpectedly morph into a troll on my wedding night?

JW: A troll? No Tim. There's no morphing.

TA: So it happens all of a sudden? I like what I'm hearing--that's definitely taking it to the next level.

JW: I'm sorry Tim, but I don't think you're understanding me. There's no shapeshifting of any kind.

TA: Not even something small, like growing elf ears? That could be good--nice and subtle.

JW: No Tim, no elf ears.

TA: Fangs?

JW: No.

TA: Little wings on my ankles like the ones Submariner has?

JW: Absolutely not.

TA: Okay okay, what about a beard-

JW: okay, maybe--

TA: -made of serpents?

JW: No! Tim, no serpent beards. Look, this is a serious dramatic role. You play a recovering alcoholic who makes a pilgrimage to Ireland to see his dying father one last time.

TA: I thought you said no elf ears.

JW: You're probably thinking of leprechauns, not elves, and they don't really exist.

TA: ...

JW: You there Tim?

TA: Yeah I'm here. It's just... I don't know if I can take a part that doesn't involve a comic physical transformation.

JW: Tim, are you in the house?

TA: On the deck.

JW: Okay, I want you to go inside to a bathroom.

TA: But I don't have to-

JW: Just do it Tim, I'm your agent.

TA: Alright...

JW: You there?

TA: Yeah I'm in the bathroom.

JW: Okay, now take a look in the mirror. You looking?

TA: Yes.

JW: Who do you see?

TA: What? I don't--

JW: WHO DO YOU SEE?!

TA: Me! I see me! I see... Tim.

JW: Are you sure? Take a closer look.

TA: It still looks like me, Jeff.

JW: You sure it doesn't look like Roger Callaghan, six months sober?

TA: Oh my god, you're right, it does!

JW: You better call a cab, Roger, your flight's in an hour.

TA: Thank you Jeff. You're the best. I'll do it.

3 comments:

Morgan said...

Im LOLing all over myself right now.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

This is great Gabe! Are you refering to thought field therapist Roger Callaghan or the other Roger Callaghan? Keep up the good work.

ps: I deleted the other comment just to add some humorous italics. Sorry.